Camp Igaliq is an opportunity for youth ages 15-18 to gather in an outdoor setting to learn a variety of skills, participate in activities, and work with Kawerak Wellness and Mentors. Camp Igaliq will take place outside of Nome, from July 22nd through July 26th, 2018.
All application materials must be returned to Kawerak Wellness by July 11. Fax: 443-4445 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application here: Camp Igaliq Application 2018
- Participants will be selected based on a variety of factors; not first come first serve. However, you are encouraged to get your application in ASAP.
- You will be notified by July 13th of your application status and receive additional camp and flight information if accepted.
- Campers will fly to Nome the afternoon of July 21st and return home the afternoon of July 26th.
- All travel, food and lodging will be provided by Kawerak.
- There is no cell phone access at camp, but we will have a satellite phone in case of an emergency.
- If you have a family emergency while your child is at camp you will be able to contact Kawerak’s front desk at 443-5231 to pass along information.
- If you have questions please feel free to contact…
Lena Danner 443-4397 or Panganga Pungowiyi 443-4393.
Check out our video from 2017! https://youtu.be/kg-slaOV5f8